Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wild Times @ WILD WINGS CAFE...



Big ups to everyone who attended/made this video possible. Especially the cameraman, Gerald R. Go check out his blog...www.triniboi3.blogspot.com

Moral: If you make a mistake, live up to it. Don't try to hide your faults by accusing others.

Oh and I'm in this video a lil bit. I would have had more to say...but everyone pretty much said what I had to say. So that's why on my part I'm just looking around like...'Is this thing on?'

Another video blog or vlog as G$ likes to call it will be recorded at mi casa tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! You got like 15 seconds of video time xD. But that was to funny. I surprised you didn't go off on that lady for giving you that burnt chicken.

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!