Tuesday, October 14, 2008

*sighs*

Lately work has really been bumming me down. Like I seriously dread heading into work and I really think I'm too young to feel this way about a job. So, I'm in the process of filling out an application for BEST BUY and keeping my fingers crossed they'll hire. If so, then I have two choices I'm debating between:

A) I keep my job at TARGET but only work on the weekends

or

B) Just quit TARGET and work FULL-TIME at BEST BUY.

Personally A would benefit me more. Simply because if I work both jobs I'd get paid every week. With TARGET I get paid BI-WEEKLY and if I recall correctly BEST BUY gets paid BI-WEEKLY as well but on an opposite rotation. So this means I'd have currency every week! WOO-HOO!

P.S- MEGA BIG UPS to everyone who peeped the video and actually enjoyed it. There is more to come...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know another problem with option a) is you will be extra tired. I hope you can pull it off Mike. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Blue and Khaki > Red and Khaki

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!