Friday, October 17, 2008

Chess



"Chess is a battle fought peacefully. It cultivates the mind, the spirit, and the soul, and we must always cultivate the soul." ~Katsuhito Masaki, Tenchi Muyo!


Another on point quote from my favorite anime (Japanese cartoon show) Tenchi Muyo! Because if you played Chess before you know it's all about planning strategically. Taking your time, pacing yourself. Being silent so your mind can focus on making its next advance. I wish everyone would play chess before they have to do something important like go to work, school or place of employment. Why? It will help calm your nerves and hopefully prevent any negative events from happening. So from now on I shall play Chess online at least one hour before my shift. Nah, I'm kidding...but the bottomline is we must always cultivate our souls to enjoy life the way it was suppose to be.

No comments:

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!