Monday, October 13, 2008

Phase 2 of The Sunshine A. Jones Process




First and foremost mega props go to the artist who crafted this beautiful specimen. He goes by xl Spiral lx. Now here's a little background on Ms. Jones for ya...

This bio is different from the one I posted on fanfiction.net a while back. I decided to re-edit and change some things about her.


Name: Sunshine Jones
Age: 16
Weight: 110lbs
Height: 5'7"
Gender: Female
Birthplace: Woodcrest, Illnois
Friend: Jazmine Dubois
Rival: Carmela Rodriquez
Favorite Food: Steak
Favorite Drink: Sweet Tea
Favorite Band: N*E*R*D
Hobbies: daydreaming about Riley, working, singing N*E*R*D songs in her undergarmets around the house
Personality: Very shy around strangers, soft-spoken but has been known to go primal when necessary. She's no pushover...
Favorite Quote: "Wealth is of the heart and mind. Not the pocket."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the *BEEP*
You must of didn't tell anyone on fanfic about this pic, cause i'm surprise i'm the 1st commenter. But dude did a good job. And I see I missed phase 1 some I'm bout to go check that out.

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!