Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The End Of The Line




My current relationship with Broudicca is at an all-time low. It just feels so bad that in the last month or two we've fallen apart so much. Like the love is still there, just it isn't being dispersed like it use to.

"Even though you're so close to me, you're still so distant and I can't bring you back." ~Mike Shinoda


That's how it is between us now. I think we've reach the end of the ONE WAY road known as LOVE. So should I slam on the brakes or take my chances and continue to advance up the road that is ending? But it's like the always say: "If you love someone let them go, if they come back they're yours." It's about time I seriously took that into consideration. I love her with all my heart but we can't keep hurting each other like this. It's just not worth it, life is too long to feel this way at the early age of 20. (since my birthday is less than 3 months away)

Well it's time to conclude this rant, since I have a dental appointment @ 2:00PM.

2 comments:

camron4lfe said...

Awww...im sorry man. sorta sounds like how i was with Ash....still love her but we had to split ways. Eventually you get to that time where its over....it was great while it lasted so you might as well go off on a good note and remain friends. Im happy thats what I did. Better to have her as friends then nothing at all, :)...hope this helps man. Let me know if ya needa talk. Peace....

-Cam

Anonymous said...

Hope y'all work it out. If not, don't worry you'll find someone better. Keep your head up young man.

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!