Saturday, October 18, 2008

Reunited

Today was definitely one to remember. Highlight of my weird week. I was reunited with some good friends. Terry Rawlins, Gerald Rawlins and Sharif Anderson. Had a blast, fighting for bragging rights in Super Smash Bros Brawl. During this process I was once again reminded that these dudes are defintely cool cats. Brothers from different mothers, comrades, dunnies, peeps, my niggas, homies....whatever we call each other day. Chillin with them before work today was like paradise. Escaping the troubles of the world via Nintendo Wii and Dominos Pizza!

YUMMY!

But now it's time for bed...work from 8am til 4pm somewhere, probably ELECTRONICS.

~TM-1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y'all definitely my niggas, i love hanging out itz like you said paradise. Good times....good times.

ViN Rawli said...

*tears of joy* i love you guys!! *no homo* haha

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!