Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Origin of TM-1

TM-1 is more than just a nickname for me, it's who I am. Lemme break it down for ya so you can see EXACTLY what I'm saying. First off TM-1 stands for TRIGGER MIKE ONE, which means I am the one and only TRIGGER MIKE. Well not really, I see a couple of peeps have taken that name into ownership as well but no one rocks it like me. But the one also means I'm number one! No one is on my level, well in my mind at least. That's the same way you should about yourself as well. Not I'm not saying to be big-headed and think you're the shit...I'm just saying you should always think that you're the best person you can be. Another theory behind my nickname is TM-1 is kinda like an acronym for an assault rifle. You can consider me a silenced assault rifle because I might be soft-spoken or silent at times but when I shoot, it's still deadly. When I say shoot I mean talk, not shoot with bullets...dum dums. But seriously that's an alternate origin of the nickname TM-1.

No comments:

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!