Tuesday, October 28, 2008

SMH!

fail owned pwned pictures
see more pwn and owned pictures

That's why you should always roll your windows up. I don't care if it's bright and sunny, still roll them up!

fail owned pwned pictures
see more pwn and owned pictures

Uh...I pray I'm never at that restaurant and it catches on fire. Shoot, looks like that table might be bolted to the ground.

fail owned pwned pictures
see more pwn and owned pictures

Now that's just wrong. The only people that would enjoy this is those freaky-freaks!

And now I must head off to work, I just had to look at those fails and SMH (shake my head) at the stupidity that exists on this planet.

*sighs*

No comments:

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!