Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Nineteen Years Of Flawless Dental Comes To An End




Yerp! I went to the dentist for a simple cleaning today. Little did I know I secretly have not one, but TWO cavities and I will now need a crown for my chipped tooth. Thank goodness for DENTAL benefits from TARGET. The initial cost of the crown would be about $1,003...but I only have to pay 20% which means I only $200. YAY ME! I also need to start flossing caused I have GINGIVITIS...well sorta. I really spaced out the dentist because she reminded me of my manager at TARGET.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

... That scares me. Cause I don't remember the last time I've been to the dentist. I mean, I keep my teeth clean but I don't floss. Maybe it's time for me to get a check up.

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!