Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Turtles In Time




Why has this game yet to be available on XBOX LIVE or the Wii Shop Channel? C'mon Konami...if you can release the original TMNT for NES (which sucked btw) and the original TMNT arcade game (which was alright but it ain't got shit on Turtles in Time) why can't we have the best TMNT game of all-time? Oh and please that long ass run-on sentence. My sentence structuring is full of FAIL right now. But I'm tired of playing the ROM for this classic, I wanna bring it HOME to a console.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one he played the rom. But yea, that's a good game. I remember back in the day i use to play it on my cousins sega, or at chuckie cheese. Man...

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!