Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Gasping For Air Makes The Righteous Path Hard To Choose




It does indeed. I feel at this point I've got too much shit going on for me to maintain all of the things I enjoy. From going to college, working nearly 40 hours a week, having a social life/gaming life, writing and having a girlfriend. I can't do all these things without neglecting the other and it really urks me. I wish the day had more than 24 hours in it. At this point it looks like I'll have to drop either: writing or gaming. I've neglected the writing a lot but I really shouldn't since that's my possible career choice. It's really hard for me to turn gaming down as well since it's my favorite hobby. From Super Nintendo all the way to XBOX 360, video games helped me through my childhood. Yes, it's sad but true. I can't give up college, but possibly give up on work. Maybe reduce my hours...I dunno. I'm really trying to enjoy life to the fullest, but I think my tank is going way past F right about now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man I be feeling your pain. But not as bad as you because you got alot more on your plate. But homework/ track/ rotc/ writing/ girls/ drama/ home problems.... it's like BLAH! But maybe you can make a schedule or something to solve your problems.

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!