Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Carnival



"The carnival comes and goes, if you wait for a while it'll always come back to you." ~Ryoko Hakubi, Tenchi Muyo!

With that being said, I'm about to head off to work. This almost ends my blogging spree, so hopefully if you've read any of my posts today, or any in general you should leave a comment. I mean...you don't need a membership and if you don't wanna reveal your identity you can post as anonymous. PEACE OUT!

~TM-1

P.S.- Cherry Blossom trees are so beautiful. I wish we had some around here...

:(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

take yo ass to D.C. and go to Jefferson Memorial. Mission complete

TRIGGER MIKE THE GREAT said...

O RLY? Hmm...I've have to add that to my list of things to do before I die. Even though I'm still gonna go to JAPAN.

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!