Thursday, October 9, 2008

Phase 1 of The Sunshine A. Jones Process



Ladies and gentlemen behold! This is the beautiful Sunshine Amaya Jones. She was created by yours truly, TRIGGER MIKE THE GREAT and drawn by xl Spiral lx aka Sharif Anderson. She's an original character from my The Boondocks story entitled 'And She Get Discouraged.' In that story she is the love interest of fifteen year old Riley Freeman. This is Phase 1 of her character design. This is her in chibi form. Chibi basically means small/child-like, so this is that. Phase 2 will actually contain her current character model. Once Phase 2 is posted, I will also contain a bio of her.

Link to story:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4494857/1/And_She_Gets_Discouraged

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww.
Sunshine look so cuuuuuute! xD
But like I said before, dude did a good job. And you did a good job in creating such a wonderful character.

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!