Thursday, October 23, 2008

Carmela Tiffany Rodriquez

OK and here's the bio for another great creation of mind, Carmela T. Rodriquez. You can find her in a couple of my stories from fanfiction.net. Credits to Sharif Anderson for drawing her. Damn that Desert Eagle looks so bootiful!



Name: Carmela T. Rodriquez
Age: 17 (as in TLATOWHS 2)
Weight: 124lbs
Height: 5'6"
Gender: Female
Birthplace: Flushing, Queens, New York
Friend: varies depending on mood
Rival: Sunshine Jones
Favorite Food: Steak Burrito
Favorite Drink: Mr. Pibb
Favorite Band/Artist: Pitbull or any rappers from NY
Hobbies: daydreaming about Riley, picking fights with people, taking care of her baby girl
Personality: Cold and heartless on the outside, but on the inside she's very caring and sweet.
Favorite Quote: "Mela ain't nothin' to F' wit!"

No comments:

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!