Thursday, October 2, 2008

Coming Soon...



Lately I've been thinking to myself, I write good stories based off of other people's ideas but what if I tried to make a story of my own? I've done a couple during my years in high school, but now it's time to bring them to the big stage. So I will be creating a short story and posting it here on my blog. A release date is unknown at this time since the forecast in my brain is still overcast. The weatherman says there is a 99.9% chance of a brainstorm accurring in my head from the hours of 4:00pm til 11:15pm. I will just tell you the plot is basically about a civilation at war with each other in the year 2025. Keep ya eyes open...^_^



~TM-1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh word? I remember you telling me bout that. I'm sho nuff going to keep checking in on your site to keep up on that because I know it's going to be something c razy.
BTW... I'm bout to start working on novels. Still exercising my writing before I go to the Big Meet, so yea I'm treating it like Track xD

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!