Thursday, October 9, 2008

Survey Says...



YOU'RE DEAD! Haha, gotta love some classic WU-TANG CLAN. Here's the whole part so you can get a better understanding of what I just said. Unless you're a old school hip-hop head, then disregard this.


"I be tossin, enforcin, my style is awesome
I'm causin more Family Feud's than Richard Dawson
And the survey said -- ya dead." ~RZA


Yerp, but today is PAYDAY. $504.11 has been transferred to my checking account which means it is time to buy some new things. Things which consist of: new shirts (definitely a new TMNT shirt), some jeans, maybe a hoody, hopefully a book from Barnes and Nobles and maybe another DVD. I copped Robot Chicken Season 3 yesterday and will be watching it as soon as I get a hold of a DVD player. If only my baby, XBOX 360 was here to support me. That trick is out cheatin' on me somewhere in TEXAS. Haha, silly me...well I'm OUTTY 5000 for the night because I have work at 7AM and it's currently 12:45AM. HOLLA!

~TM-1

1 comment:

camron4lfe said...

YAY!!! Pay-day! Now Buy Me Something Bitch, LOL!!!

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!