Monday, October 6, 2008

8GB Microsoft Zune





This is definitely something I'd like for Christmas. As of right now my 30GB iPod is in last stand (Call of Duty 4 players know what I mean) The jack on the inside is screwed up so I can only hear out of one ear, unless I adjust the wiring. The battery life has shorten dramatically. Instead of lasting for 3 hours, it only can tolerate about 1.75 hours. So out with the old and in with the new. Plus it will be able to connect with my Microsoft XBOX 360, which is currently broken.

:(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn! Can poor Mike ever get a break? Gosh! But that do look nice. But my mp3 player holding out good for now. It hold a good 350 songs. So yea. But that's tight how you can hook it up to your 360.

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!