Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Goodbye, XBOX360!

Well today is the day. The day that I will ship my XBOX off to Texas. Hopefully this'll be the last time I will have to ship it off. Actually I know it's bound to happen again damn it. Why would Microsoft make such a faulty system? THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW...



This will be my main focus for the next 2-3 weeks. I think this picture is pretty cool, oh and if you don't know what this is...you must live in BEDROCK or something. That is a picture of Samus Aran, Ness and Kirby. Three characters featured one of the greatest fighting games ever crafted by man, Super Smash Bros Brawl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah! I know it's killing you slowly. So sorry bout that. But that is a tight picture. I might have to save that to my flash drive for the hell of it.

ViN Rawli said...

We need to BRAWL ASAP!!!!!

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!