Monday, October 27, 2008

So...

This is my third and final time going to the dentist for a filling. Which sucks because I want to eat some Wendy's for lunch, but my mouth will be so numb and I'm not about to spend nearly seven bucks just for my mouth to fail at enjoying some GOOD food. After this final conformation, I actually have to go back AGAIN to get a crown for my chipped front tooth. Nine years later, I'm finally getting this bad boy fixed for good, hopefully. For the last seven years they've put a bond over it to make it look normal, but that has broken three times. But then again they always said the bond would only be temporary. Oh and if you're keeping track (which I know you're not) this is blog post #74, I've got 25 more to go til I hit the big 1-0-0.

"Let's do this..." ~Captain Price, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

No comments:

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!