Wednesday, October 15, 2008

In Regards To The Song Of The Day




That's definetly one of the greatest BGMs of all-time. That's my childhood you hear in the background. I've playing a lot of Mario Kart Wii lately and now I'm realizing how great this game was. Definitely better than that FAILURE known as Mario Kart: Double Dash!! Good concept, but crappy gameplay. I'm glad it's all back to single racers on karts now. Here's my ranks with the Mario Kart games.


1) Mario Kart 64

2) Super Mario Kart

3) Mario Kart Wii

4) Mario Kart DS

5) Mario Kart: Super Circuit

6) Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Oh wow, I'm starting to feel like a Nintendo fanboy all over again.
*sighs dreamily*

No comments:

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!