Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's Been A While




Wow, I'm actually creating a blog post...AMAZING, ain't it? Well lots has happened since my last post on CHRISTMAS day. School starts back tomorrow which isn't exactly cool, but then it is cuz it's time for my road to adulthood to continue moving. The Philadelphia Eagles once again spanked the NY Giants and now have earned a trip to the NFC Championship Game. As I type this blog, I'm applying the finishing touches on one of my stories. I know some folks reading are probably thinking..."Oh man, Mike's life isn't too exciting!" and I totally agree! LIFE IN BLUFFTON SUCKS! Oh well, the purpose of this post is just to let you know I'm still active...oh and also I'm getting a new phone tomorrow, so I'm gonna need some digits, HOLLA!

~TM-1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome Baaaacccckkkkk. Get um Mase!

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!