Sunday, January 18, 2009

Damn, Who Would Have Thought...


The Arizona Cardinals have once again overcome all odds and now earned themselves a trip to Super Bowl XLIII. I definitely have to give them my respects. They beat the FALCONS, destroyed the PANTHERS and defeated the EAGLES. Who would have seriously thought that? However I also have to respect my team of course for their great comeback in the second half. Scoring 19 unanswered points, finally stepping up to the plate. But that didn't stop the CARDS from regaining the lead and holding off the EAGLES to win the NFC Championship. The Cardinals have proven themselves to be the better flock of birds this time around. Good year PHILLY, we'll be back next year.

^_^

~TM-1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

McNabb in DC? I think that sounds like a good idea.

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!