Sunday, January 25, 2009

SUH-WEET! (Brawler #4)

The reigning figure of beauty for the Mushroom Kingdom is my fourth best character in SSBB. Yes, eat your hearts out...Princess Peach Toadstool. Now the real reason I like Peach is because her style is very opposite of her style and personality. She's a royal figure but yet she'll whack you with a golf club in a heartbeat. Another great attribute Peach has is the ability to float through the air. How does she do it? I don't know, but it comes in very handy in a lot of situations. Also her Parasol (up + b) also gives her the ability to glide through the air like Mary Poppins. Using that special move can also hurt an enemy as it can be used as an uppercut. Her Final Smash is very effective on small levels, but not so much on large levels. It puts you to sleep and depending on how close you are to Peach, gives you either 40% damage or 20% damage. If you are airborne and near the edge of the level, you are at a loss because most likely while Peach is showing off her ballet moves, you are falling down to wherever the fighters explode at. Now I think this is wrong, but I'm a sucker for characters with counterattacks. If you press B at the correct moment, Toad becomes Peach's human bodyshield and attacks the foe who tried to hurt his beloved princess. Peach's only downfall for me is her strength, once she's in the high 80% damage she's very ripe. (shout outs to the Rawlins Bros. for that word) Other than that she's got average speed, nice strength and her charm can kill for days.

~TM-1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You right, ripe is trademark of the Brothers Rawlins. I think Terry made that up

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!