Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blog Conversion Rate Is Sky Rocketing




Looking back to September 2K8, I was the only active blogger out all my friends. Now here we are in 2K9 and I've successfully converted six friends. That's now six unique blogs including Shannon's that people of the Lowcountry and the whole world can read to get a daily dose of our simple yet interesting lives. Please read and comment them all. (especially mine!)

~TM-1

P.S.- My dreams blog should be coming out tonight or tomorrow, so be on the LOOKOUT!

4 comments:

Shyne said...

LOL! Crazy Blog Game GUCCI! BRR! Now only if we can get ppl use to actually using the reactions list...i think i might blog about it, haha!

ViN Rawli said...

hoooooray! lol

Anonymous said...

Conversion Rate lol! You've created a super blogger in me. As of 2k9 i've blogged everyday and i guess i can thank you for that for encouraging me to stay on my blog game but yeah; to bad you won't be getting any $5 gift cards! lol

xl Spiral lx said...

...IDK if you can claim my getting a blog for yourself. I would have to say it was a group effort. It was last year, Wednesday, October 29, 2008. I was told by everyone in Xavier's house while we where brawling about 6:38pm that if i did not create a blog i would not be able to continue game play. And with my laptop in hand i created an account and posted,
"Finally In The Mix."
So your honor, be-that-as-it-may, i can be claimed as a group effort and not just an individuals effort. The other team members have the right to give up their position of power to other members at any given moment. lol XD
Dang that's detailed and accurate!

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!