Thursday, December 25, 2008

The TM-1 Christmas Blog Spectacular Part II

Well the 25th of December is going pretty good so far. I've pretty much just been diggin' into my roots and playing video games on XBOX LIVE. I'm also enjoying this awesome laptop my parents brought me. It's a ACER Aspire 5315! Right now, my stomach is cravin' two things: some eggnog (lol) and some HAM. I can smell it and...well you know. Oh and a huge apology to anyone from fanfiction.net reading this. I know I was suppose to post my double header today but...as previously stated in Part I, TARGET has totally pwn me. So...an update should be excepted around late January til early Feb. I promise, no take that back I pinky swear on it! Last but not least, I have to say even though I've pretty much been a busy beaver making my paperstacks touch the ceiling, I have been watching an awesome anime called 'KODOCHA'. To summarize it in a nutshell it is a show about a 6th grader named Sana Kurata, who also happened to be a huge TV star. By watching this show you get to follow the crazy antics she's lives through everyday. This show has everything you could possibly want. It has comedy, romance, drama, touching moments...I ain't gonna lie some of the scenes in this show have actually made me feel sad in the heart. But...it's good. I recommend it, especially if you LOVE or has a taste for anime. Here's the trailer for KODOCHA



KODOCHA fanfiction might be my new eye candy...^_^

~TM-1

No comments:

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!