Thursday, January 22, 2009

Blackin'


Well good morning Vietnam...

It is approximately 6:35am and I'm fully awake. Of course this wasn't my choice since I went to bed about 2am earlier this morning. I'm up right now because in order for me to have a ride to school and work later on today I need to drop my dad off to work. The only good I'm seeing out of this that once I drop him off I'm gonna get my grub on at Mickey D's. MCGRIDDLES ON DECK...HEY HEY! However the reason I have entitled this blog 'Blackin' is because of a couple of things. Number one, simple fact that I'm up this early....and the real other reason is because I was looking at my all-black Converse All-Stars and those things are off the chain, literally. They are actually ashy looking right about now. January 30, new all black shoes will be on DECK! Any recommendations?

~TM-1

P.S.- The McGriddle is a Bacon, Egg and Cheese.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Naw nigga McGriddles need sausage not bacon!

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!