Wednesday, January 21, 2009

If You Havin' Car Problems, I Feel Bad For Ya, Son...


I've got 99 problems and my Chevy Cavalier is definitely one. Once again for the fourth time since I've had this automobile, it's giving me a problem. This time it's inknown by my father and myself. We have no clue why it will not start up. At first I was thinking it was the battery, especially since the battery light comes on when I turn the car on. But according to my dad he says it's not the battery. So once again looks like I'll be bumming rides/borrowing my parent's cars until we can resolve this problem known as the 2000 Chevy FAIL-valier. Oh and the reason I chose a picture of this flaming car is because the way the car sounds when I start it. Sends shivers down my spine. The end result could be this very picture...

~TM-1

2 comments:

Zay316 said...

dats explain why u put up 4 post befor 4:00 today, damn

Anonymous said...

I remember when my van was on that bullshit but itz been straight for a minute now. But i feel ya pain brother

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!