Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Best Of The Hamiltonization Process




Back in 2008, Charles Hamilton released eight mixtapes in a three month radius. If you are one of those people who have found Charles to be okay or not too good, then I recommend downloading this mixtape here. It has all of the best songs from the eight mixtapes. As a fan myself, I'll have to admit it took me a while to get into him. But once I really started listening his lyrical content of certain subjects, I fell in love. (yes hetero!)

http://www.zshare.net/download/5434783814a16333/

3 comments:

Zay316 said...

yea i copped this via datpiff the other day. its pretty dope, samples are good, beats need some remastering tho.

Anonymous said...

Chuck Lamilton

Anonymous said...

you the only reason I'm bumping Charles Hamilton. He's a beast.

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!