Saturday, January 31, 2009

LOL @ Stans



Check this blog out and then look at the comments...SMH!

http://charleshamilton.blogspot.com/2009/01/middle-fingers-in-ears-singing-lalala.html

It's the year 2009 and stans still seem to exist. This has been brought to my attention recently because of Charles Hamilton's blog and World Star. Chicago native, Rhymefest recently released a diss track targeted at Charles. Now Hamilton posted a blog asking his fans aka stans to decide if he should respond back or not. The comments are unfreakin' believable. A lot of bloggers/vistors were saying that Rhymefest is wack and he's old and washed up. CH would tear him a new one. Now first off, why would CH respond to SB but not a worthy opponent like Fest? Kinda messed up...and then his stans are crazy for thinking Hamilton would destroy Rhymefest. Now don't get me wrong Hamilton is definitely one of my favs, but I got respect for Fest too. I don't know who would win but I think it would be a close match-up between the two. I hope this doesn't turn into a beef or anything. Let it just be a battle, especially since that's what is essential to hip-hop.

~TM-1

5 comments:

ViN Rawli said...

I dont like stans. They are annoying and take up space. Unless you're my stan of course XD [smilie jacked from Reefa] LMAO But fo real though, I hate when stans be actin like their idol is a god and they all over their dick. So busy givin head they lost their own and lack better judgment lol

Shyne said...

This is interesting. Keep us posted on what ends up going down and what not.

Anonymous said...

CH! CH! CH! CH!

Zay316 said...

accoording to the diss song that Fest put out, they had already battled and he beat C.H and he even has a recording of him saying that he got beat. C.H was rencently in a battle with Serious Jones...

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/multimedia__video/archive/2009/01/28/20818153.aspx

who do u think won, i think jones got'em, but C.H wasn't bad though

Zay316 said...

accoording to the diss song that Fest put out, they had already battled and he beat C.H and he even has a recording of him saying that he got beat. C.H was rencently in a battle with Serious Jones...

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/multimedia__video/archive/2009/01/28/20818153.aspx

who do u think won, i think jones got'em, but C.H wasn't bad though

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!