Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Deadline's Almost Here!


If I was a female then my name would be Misako Kurata. This is one of the main characters from the anime known as Kodocha. She's a world famous writer but is known for missing her deadlines for her manuscripts. That's how I'm feeling right now. I've been telling my readers on fanfiction.net that I was releasing a TRIPLE HEADER between the mid of January to early Feburary. In all honestly I haven't touched 2 of the 3 stories eversince last November. I'm not giving up on fanfiction.net and writing, because I love doing this. I just don't have that much time but I can say this much...an update is seriously coming soon. Out the 3 fics, only one I would consider active and is about 85% of the latest chapter is complete, while the other two are pending. I MIGHT BE DOWN, BUT NOT OUT!

~TM-1

P.S.- Yes that's a living chipmunk on top of her head.

2 comments:

ViN Rawli said...

Ughhh deadlines lol I know the feeling all too well maynnne

Anonymous said...

P.S. Chipmunk?

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!