Friday, January 30, 2009

V8 Love Engine


Our love is like a engine, full of power
After 15 months our love still blossoms like a flower
The further we get, the more we push on the accelerator
Can't push too hard, don 't want overheat the radiator
To cool our tempers down, we need some anti-freeze
Using that fluid makes us gets through troubles with no breeze
We twist and we turn, hitting every corner with precise
The way our love flows is just too nice
Even though sometimes we get a flat tire
Nothing, not a nail or tack will ever stop my desire
All we've got to do is keep our heads up and use a jack
And then good as new, our love is back!

That was my first poem in basically fifteen months. I feel a little rusty still but I have to big-up, Mr. G. Rawlins for inspiring me to make a poem. Last but not least I'd also like to thank my lover, Broudicca for inspiring me to write this because my love for her is too strong for words sometimes.

~TM-1


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good poem, even if rusty it turned out pretty good

Shyne said...

Well the car is deff a sexy beast! And the poem was interesting. I like how you used car parts and fluids to describe things.

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!