Sunday, January 25, 2009

Watch The Power Of Aura (Brawler #5)



In the next of entries I will show much appreciation to my five favorite fighters from Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Let's begin with number five...Its name is Lucario, another Pokemon added to the roster. His style is very interesting because it uses martial arts and telepathic abilities. Also, a nifty feature that comes with this blue package is as its damage increases so does his power. So when you get me into the 100% range, I'm a serious threat. Another great thing about this Pokemon is its Double Team move (down +b) because if timed correctly it serves as a counterattack. When an opponents tries to connect a blow, Lucario uses his quickness to make a split image of himself stunning his opposition. While the opposition is in a daze, the real Lucario returns a swift blow and sends the attacker to another time zone. His only downfall, well for me at least would have to be his Final Smash. It's very useless against multiple foes simply because it can only be shot in a certain direction. So if you're on my left and I'm shooting towards the right, you're safe. However if hit by the Aura beam, you're the toast w/ scrambled eggs. More blogs about my Top 5 Brawlers, coming soon.

~TM-1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He/She/It is aight

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!