Saturday, January 17, 2009

TM-1 Vents



As I'm sitting here in my room I can feel the electricity surging through my troubled veins. My pupils are turning blue and my hair has become blonde. Damn, that makes me sound like Dennis Rodman, huh? But in all seriousness, today I have truly lost faith in Target Store #1298. According to my management, their projected hours are based on the sales. Alright, that's cool but how can you only schudule five people to work on a Saturday morning? How can you only staff your establishment with six people to close a Friday night? Alright, so it's 2009 and the United States is going through a recession. I understand this. It's the first month of the year so business isn't really that booming. Very understandable. But if you go over your sales every freakin' day this why the hell can't you properly staff your store? Oh...because if you save those hours, if you use less money then you'll get a bonus. Greed is what makes the world go around, huh? These fatheads rather get some extra cash money than have pride in their store. I mean I can't lie, I work for money. We all do...but if you have only a small amount of team members then the store is going to fall apart. You know how many times I have guest come to me and ask me "Are you the only person working in the store?" That's embrassing, that seriously makes me ashamed to work at Target. It's okay Target Executives, just remember what goes around comes around...

~TM-1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karma is a bitch, 1298 is like the Titanic. 1298 is like the Bush administration. 1298 is like Paris Hilton's singing career. Failure after FAILURE!

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!