Monday, January 12, 2009

NEW PHONE ON DECK!

Look at that beauty right here, this is my new phone the Samsung Rant. After having to deal with my dad's old Motorola i850 Nextel phone, it feels good to have a 3G phone. Regaining an awesome phone like this again made me realize how much I love texting. With that other hunk of junk I had no texting abilities. The phone was capable but for some odd reason NEXTEL couldn't get their stuff together and troubleshoot the phone. But now I'm back with SPRINT for good! Also, fun fact...I got insurance with my phone this time, so we can drop this one down the sewer, crush it while doing the nasty or virtually anything and have it covered! Sprint has got my back like a buttcrack now!

~TM-1

3 comments:

Zay316 said...

"crushing it while doing the nasty"
almost forgot about dat, lmao

ViN Rawli said...

Da-Na-na-NAAAAAA! You found NEW PHONE!

Anonymous said...

LG...Life's Good
Samsung aight though

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!