Saturday, January 31, 2009

Wolf: Can't Let You Do That, Star Fox. (Brawler #2)


What's the matter? Scared? You should be because the BIG BAD WOLF O' DONNELL is coming as my second favorite BRAWL character. When you fuse Fox's agility with Falco's strength you get Wolf. He's definitely a complete package for a player like me. The only thing he's lacking is speed, even though he's very agile for his size. Now some pros of him consist of his amazing ability to reflect projectiles and his raw strength. Three fully charged attacks from Wolf will send your damage into the 90s. Now as usual for every positive, there's definitely a negative. The bad thing about Wolf is his attacks take too long sometimes. Also a negative thing about Mr. O' Donnell is his Final Smash. Out of all the Landmaster Tanks, his is definitely the strongest but it only last for about 10 secs versus Fox and Falco which last nearly 25 seconds. If you can get through those cons and get use to the pros, master them and you're a powerhouse. So if Lucario, Peach, Wario and Wolf aren't my number one BRAWLER, would could it be?

~TM-1

2 comments:

ViN Rawli said...

Obviously ZELDA is ur number one lol

Anonymous said...

Second that; Zelda

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!