Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's A Wii, Wario! (Brawler #3)



The man that you all love to hate is my third best when it comes to BRAWL. Now there are plenty of reason I like him. First off, I love power characters and Wario is the prime example. With power comes a price though, since the big man is slow and not agile at all. I can get a couple of dodges in, but you'll hit me eventually. I see it this way though, since I'm not fast but I pack tons of strength...I can use my power to knock you out before you get a hit on me. That also means power characters require timing. If I want to unleash an charged hit, I have to time out when my foe is going to be in my range. Another reason why I love this anti-Mario so much is because of his personality. Wario is everything Mario will never be. Mario is a hero, Wario is a villain, sometimes hero. If Wario plays hero he's only in it for money. Mario is kind and caring. Wario could give a rat's ass about anyone but himself. I think that's cool...for some odd reason. The final smash that this character possesses is amazing. By using the power of the almighty garlic, Wario transforms into WARIO-MAN! So now I have power and speed, you better BEWARE...

~TM-1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who invited Shawn?

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!