Friday, January 23, 2009

T-1298 Has Hit An All-Time Low...




Today I was fortunate to have a day off from the hellhole, but as usual I somehow found my way inside of the store today. I went up there to return some items and speak to some co-workers/buddies. However, the joy I was expecting was replaced with sorrow and anger. Today one of the hardest working team members was fired. This man gave his blood, sweat and tears to TARGET CORPORATION and today his job was swept from right under his feet. OF course as usual the slack bosses (all of them) still have their titles. Makes me sick, now it looks like I have to watch my back at work. Make sure I don't slip up and do something to lose my job. In the mean time I'm searching high and low for a new job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man that's messed up. It's hard to find jobs these days too. Just pray to God you're not next.

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!