Thursday, January 15, 2009

Don't You Just Wanna Sing Along...




The song you are currently listening to is a very simple song. It only has two lyrics...very easy to remember. I love this song because it has literally helped me get through some rough stuff. Props to the Mighty Mos Def for making this track. Look I'll even put the lyrics up for the lame brains...

"There Is A Way"

This is a song, got two lyrics
Very simple and plain we can all sing together
Nobody has to feel left out
Join in, this is the song people need to be singing right now
When they tell you you can't, you shouldn't, you won't
Tell 'em this:

There is a way
No matter what they say [4x]

Don't give up, don't give in [8x]

[Repeated until end]

See told ya it only consists of two lyrics, still a strong song that's better than your favorite rapper's rapper's song. Nah I'm joking, but I'm really feelin' this song.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do, i really do

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!