Saturday, February 7, 2009

WTF X2?!?!?!




Apparently my Myspace account got plished, but after I got it unblock it magically got plished again! Even though I barely use Myspace anymore especially since I'm a vet (been connected to Myspace eversince 2005) it's pretty much useless to me now. Lost its real thrill, but I still use as a contacter to get in touch with some peeps...but yeah plishing and having to create two new passwords in less than an hour is MAD wack.

~TM-1

P.S.- You've gotta love cats, and I'm not talking about the animal either....>_>

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man that same thing happened to me and i've changed my password twice. I wouldn't doubt if it said my account was phished right now. Myspace can suck me....naw never mind

Shyne said...

that's happened to me before but not since i mad the account i have now.

Zay316 said...

cats, you say?? i like cats, lol

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!