Friday, February 20, 2009

TM-1 Vents Part II


Once again I find myself sitting on a fence that is in between the land of TARGET and the land of UNEMPLOYED and I'm leaning towards the wrong side. I'm really just fed up with the MANAGEMENT at my so called day job. I swear every time it seems like things are getting better, they hit a 360 and become worse. I could rant all day about what's wrong with that place but instead I'll talk about two important things. The number one reason I'm upset is because the managers are considering replacing TRIGGER MIKE THE GREAT with someone since the guest survey scores suck so badly back there. Is it my fault? HELL NO! I've been told by 99.9% of my guest that I'm really helpful and I give GREAT guest service. So why would we have bad scores? It's simple...we have low quantity on big quality items. Now when the guest come in and want to purchase the goods and we don't have it...they get upset, go on the computer, take the survey and say we're doing a bad job. Haters will be haters, I guess. The other thing ticking me off is how one week they give me like six shifts in a row, then the next week I barely get three days. I seriously don't like bein toyed around like that, but when I let my voice be heard, I'm told I'm not being a team player...damn this recession! Hopefully I can land another job before I explode!

~TM-1

2 comments:

Shyne said...

That right there is exactly why i refuse to EVER try and get a job there. I've heard nothing, but bad news about that place. I wish you the best of luck with whatever you get out of this or decide to do.

Anonymous said...

Target = WACK!!!!!! We gotta get outta there ASAP!!!

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!