Sunday, February 15, 2009

Samuel L. Jackson + a black ninja= NINJA NINJA


This is possibly one of my favorite anime characters of all-time. Ladies and gentlemen, I'm please to introduce to you, Ninja Ninja. He's from the anime known as Afro Samurai. This is a unique character because he isn't real, he is actually Afro Samurai's inner emotions such as: anger, happiness, sorrow, etc etc. Since Afro can't control his emotions, he only sees Ninja Ninja who is the total opposition of himself. Oh and did I mention he is voice by Samuel L. Jackson? Here are some of my favorite NINJA NINJA quotes...

"Mount that asshole! Wait, that came out wrong..."

"If every woman I stuck my dick into died, I would put that shit on my resume."

"She puts both the asses in assassin!"

"What? I can read. It's called education bitch!"

"Is that a mother fuckin' RPG?! You got a mother fuckin' RPG?! An RPG in a mother fuckin' back pack?!"

~TM-1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's called education Bitch! lol that was hilarious!

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!