Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Dream Car


I bet I could always parallel park wherever I wanted for the rest of my life in this beaut. Okay, let stop lying this isn't my dream car but you've gotta admit this is a badass monster truck.


Ah, there we go. This looks way better than that big ol' truck. I'm very fond of Toyotas, especially their model named Celica. I've seen a couple every now and then and they are drop dead gorgeous. Like if I was a male car, I'd beat. Haha, but seriously it's a nice car. Too bad you'll only find them used now since they aren't being prouduced anymore. Definitely better than those silly ol' Hondas, right G$?

~TM-1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hondas are better, everyone knows that you monkey. I used to like Celicas though back in the day. But then i fell in love wit Hondas

Anonymous said...

Technically they still are produced. Toyota stopped making them as a Celica and reintroduced it in their Scion lime up as teh TC. If you didnt know Toyota makes the Scion. Doesnt make sense to make ur own competition right? SO if you like the celica check out the TC.

Its Nick from BK btw

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!