Wednesday, February 18, 2009

And He Gets The Game...




Wow and just like that the tables have turned and I'm about to go to Beaufort or possibly my hellhole (TARGET) and claim my baby. Thanks to a good friend of mine who is offering me a ride out there. Hopefully this game is not overrated like some people online were saying. I'm a huge SF fan and now that they have a brand new game out after a twelve year hiatus, I'm more than ready to whoop some ass with Sagat and Cammy White. Will this be my happy ending? Stay tuned...

~TM-1

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mild Suggestive Themes? Hmm.....

Shyne said...

Too bad i heard you went all the way to BU and didn't even get the game. Went all the way there just to say "I'll get it from target" LOL! Why didn't you just do that in the first place?? Silly Goose!!

TRIGGER MIKE THE GREAT said...

Well Pawel wanted to go up there and check out some games at Gamestop anyways, I pretty much went for the ride...^_^

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!