Thursday, February 5, 2009

Story #16 Is On The Way...


Yes, the lad to the right of this text is no other than the infamous Riley Freeman from the comic strip and TV show known as The Boondocks. He will be the lead character in my upcoming short story entitled Provider. The plot will loosely be based off one of my favorite N*E*R*D songs called Provider. In this story, Riley who has now grown into a young man at the age of twenty-one finds himself in a tight situation. His girlfriend and future baby mama, Sunshine (an original character I created myself) is five months pregnant, the rent is due and neither of them have money. How will they be able to get by? Can Riley provide for his love and future daughter? I'm hoping to have this small project complete by Valentine's Day but that's definitely no guarantee but that's what I'm aiming for.

~TM-1

P.S.- This is Post #148, two more til I hit another MILESTONE baby!

3 comments:

xl Spiral lx said...

So you couldn't contain your creativity and now you are writting another story...Your habits towards creating stories is to my drawing characters for comics in my head!
We just don't stop making new things even though the old ones aren't finished...[{(FanFiction-T.M.)}]

Anonymous said...

I don't even read, but i'll read this def.

Zay316 said...

@ spiral & TM: oddly enough, its been said that a true artist/author is known to procrastinate, which i'm beginning to think that is true cuz i do it as well as yall

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!