Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Top 5 songs ATM (at the moment)



I'll put them in order from least listened to most listened, then my current favorite song by the respected artist...

5) Pharrell Williams- Take It Off (Dim The Lights)
4) Mos Def- Know That feat. Talib Kweli
3) Nas- It Ain't Hard To Tell
2) Gorillaz- All Alone
1) Charles Hamilton- Party Of Five

Weird combination, eh? Well I'm about diversity. Next blog post will be about my Top 5 albums that are in rotation. And when I say album, I mean it's one that I can listen to from start all the way to finish.

~TM-1

2 comments:

Lieu Fatale said...

[blushing] *#5

-Lieu

TRIGGER MIKE THE GREAT said...

Hah, no need for all of THAT now. I actually have that song as a ringtone for my gf. She thinks it's sweet, I dunno what her mom would think though. >_>

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!