Monday, February 23, 2009

The Most Important Meal Of The Day


For the first time in AEONS. No, for the first time in many MOONS and many SUNS. Wait, for the first time in nearly a half year. I mean, okay I think you understand how long it has been, right? Okay, now to the importance of this post. This morning was the first time in a long time I actually ate a bowl of cereal for breakfest! Now the only time I eat breakfast is usually on Sunday since I wake up @ 315AM to go to work. But any of the other six you'll catch me having my first meal near noon which isn't good. So today I just decided to fix me a quick bowl of Frosted Flakes and after it digested I felt stronger than usual. Like the flakes were equivalent to a leaf of Popeye's spinach. Well I know now I will try to eat breakfast at least every OTHER day.

~TM-1

3 comments:

Shyne said...

I deff had the same thing this mornin. *thumbs up*

Zay316 said...

yea i told about the special edition micheal phelps frosted flakes box i got, i cleaned that mf out. might be worth something later on in life.... shiiiiiiii'd

Anonymous said...

i love frosted flakes! good choice!

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!