Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Holder Of The Triforce Of Wisdom/ The Last Of Member Of The Sheikah Tribe (Brawler #1)


Royalty is always considered the number one figure in society these days and that would be why Princess Zelda is my #1 Brawler. If you're a projectile type fighter then this cat is right up your alley. Her Din's Fire will fly across the stage and hit targets with perfect precision. Do you like reflecting? Another reason why she's up your valley. Using Nayru's Love will send all projectiles back to its sender. Her triple jump better known as Farore's Wind is one of the best in the game because its range is ridicilous.


Now if you're not into using projectiles and reflecting...then maybe you should Transform into Zelda's alter-ego known as Sheik! Now this means you're usually virtually a whole new character. Sheik is a speed-type character so for all the speed demons out there...this is for you. If you can master both forms of this wonderful character, then you'll be a nightmare to your adversary on the battlefield. This now concludes the summary of my Top 5 Brawlers. Maybe this was helpful to some, interesting, maybe even boring. I DON'T CARE. But I seriously hope you enjoyed!

~TM-1

3 comments:

Shyne said...

You and that damned Zelda.

Zay316 said...

fuck her, its all about luigi!!

Anonymous said...

Itz all about that Sonic fa sho!

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!