Friday, February 13, 2009

The Top 5 Albums In Rotation Part I




Well start with #5, which is one of Charles Hamilton's mixtapes from his self-proclaimed Hamiltonization Process. The mixtape is called Staff Development. On this particular tape, Hamilton showcases his skills as usual, but he's not alone. His group known as Demevolist have joined the session and kill a massive amount of the tracks. My favorite song is a three way tie between: Air Conditioner, Party of Five and Mt. Rushmore.


Number 4 goes to a cool cat by the name of Turbo T. Double. Now this is a guy that I think will get signed sooner or later, if not...hip-hop needs help. ElectroRock V4 showcases Double's skills as an emcee, a storyteller, a punchline rapper, metaphorical mastermind and last but not least a funny dude. The Realest Song I Ever Wrote lol is a prime example of his comedic skills. Meanwhile songs like S.L.U. Double showcases his forte in metaphors. My favorite song off this mixtape is definitely: Bird's Eye View. To hear or learn more about Turbo, you should visit: Turbo




Number 3 is kinda older than the previous two. But that doesn't matter, good music is good music no matter when it was made. Demon Days was such a beautifully crafted masterpiece. It's not only alternative, it's also hip-hop, reggae, soul...I mean Gorillaz can do anything! My favorite track is definitely All Alone, with the track Demon Days as a honorable mention.

I will have the other two albums posted on a later blog sometime today.

~TM-1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm on da edge of my seat right now real talk. P.S. I shoulda beat you 2day!

Zay316 said...

I'm expecting the Pink Lavalamp to be in the top 2, if it aint.....
im blowin yo fuckin house up with a straight face............................................. lol

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!