Sunday, February 8, 2009

WMBAO!




I'm pretty sure ya know what this acronym means. What must black Africans offer? LMAO, no stupid it means working my black ass off. Less than six hours ago I completed my fifth consecutive shift at TARGET. That means I have worked roughly about thirty-seven hours ever since Wednesday. For some odd reason I'm not tired one bit, well maybe its because I'm eatin' mad Valentine's Day edition of Fun Dip. Or maybe because I just beat GEARS OF WAR 2 today, finally. I've got two more shifts to go, tomorrow I open from 8-3...and then Tuesday is the grand finale with me closing 4-11. The next check is gonna be FAT.

~TM-1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to wmbao but now i wmathaw work my ass twenty hours a week! (if they even give me that, but ya kno how that goes, i get hours when i want hours!)

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!