Friday, February 13, 2009

In The Zone!


I'm on a writing frenzy at this point, Provider is now about 65% done! I'm so amped about this story, I can really feel my imagination being unleashed into this one. The story will be completed before I close my eyes for the day, so I'm expecting it to be published on 2/14. Also, for the lazy bloggers/visitors of my page...I'll post the whole damn story in a blog post tomorrow as well. This will be my last post for the evening, so everyone have a HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH!

~TM-1

2 comments:

xl Spiral lx said...

That should have been done by now! I wrote a 5paragraph 2376word essay today and you had all week to write that!!! [{(PROCRASTINATION FTL!!!)}]

Anonymous said...

lol at Sharif but yea mike lookin forward to it.

The Bond Between Man And His Zune...

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!

NOW I FEEL BETTER CUZ I LET IT ALL OUT!